Midnight Breakfast is an annual tradition that invites students to take a break from studying for final exams and enjoy some food and fun! Faculty and staff volunteer and connect with students throughout the event by serving food or hosting an activity. Midnight Breakfast 2016 will be held Monday, December 12 in District House. Students will have the opportunity to explore the event from 10 pm - 1 am. Midnight Breakfast 2016 event details:
- District House: Enter through the H Street or Eye Street doors. Bring your GWorld card to swipe into the event!
- B1 Level: Enjoy food served by faculty and staff - Whole Foods, Crepeaway, The Pretzel Bakery, GRK, Ben & Jerry's and more!
- B1 Level Common Space: Make some arts and crafts, then join Provost Maltzman as he hosts Frosted Flakes with Forrest
- B132: Sign up to take a free Zumba, Yoga, barre3 or GW Balance Jazz Dance class - spaces are limited, reserve your spot at the event!
- B114: TRAiLS is hosting a trail mix bar and t-shirt craft
- B117: Sit down and enjoy your food with live music and lawn games
- B118: Take a haiku writing workshop with Professor Randi Kristensen
- B2 Level: Visit President Knapp at the Ben & Jerry's station - ice cream for the first 1,000 students!
- B205: The Glow Room - giant Lite Brite wall, LED ping pong, and glow in the dark mini golf
- B206 & B207: Build a Study Buddy plush with Program Board!
- Study snacks will also be available in Gelman and Eckles
- And more...so be sure to stop by and see it all!
Prizes will be given to some lucky students who follow the CSE on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram - stay tuned for more contest information!
***GWorld is required to enter the event - please bring your GWorld card!***
For more information about Midnight Breakfast, contact the the Center for Student Engagement at email@example.com.